2012年12月11日 星期二

人權倒退

台灣人權報告書172
【摘要12.11.2012自由】民進黨主席蘇貞昌昨在世界人權日召開國際記者會,砲轟馬政府執政後台灣人權倒退,民主體制發展出現嚴重危機,尤以司法(檢調濫權)、媒體(壟斷)兩個面向特別凸顯。檢調機關濫權起訴,令人痛心疾首,相關壟斷的媒體交易案有中國因素介入,已成台灣民主的重大威脅;民進黨將透過大規模的群眾集會及遊行,號召人民共同捍衛台灣的民主。
The Perfect Fool - G. Holst - NU Brass Ensemble.mpeg
蘇貞昌質疑說,民進黨執政時期大力推動「公民與政治權利國際公約」及「經濟社會文化權利國際公約」兩公約的立法,當時因朝小野大被擋下;馬政府執政後雖然通過這兩項公約,但馬英九總統「光說不練」,沒有配套修法與實際作為,這四年多來,馬政府的作為都是讓人權倒退、民主倒退。
民進黨政策會執行長吳釗燮公布民進黨在十二月六日、七日所做的民調,指高達62.3%的民眾不滿意目前台灣在整體人權保障的作為,滿意的比例只有31.1%。其中,在保障司法人權部分,民眾不滿意的比例高達67,滿意的比例為22.6%;保障政治人權部分,不滿意的比例為64.9%,滿意的比例為25.2%。
美國的自由之家提出警告,台灣不僅連續三年新聞自由倒退中國對台置入性報導更加嚴重,而相關媒體壟斷交易案,看出背後有讓人非常憂心的中國因素介入;本該是公共性的媒體嚴重私有化,「粗暴的程度令人非常憂心」,中國因素已成為台灣民主的重大威脅!
立法院民進黨團昨也召開記者會,痛批馬政府執政四年多,台灣在新聞自由、社會人權、勞動人權和司法人權等各領域皆嚴重倒退,根本是濫權誤國。
林保華:中國收買台灣媒體 前途堪憂【摘要12.11.2012自由】政論家林保華昨天在東京對兩百多位日本人士演講指出,今後中國會加強收買台灣的企業、媒體與政治人物,很遺憾的是馬英九在政策上全面配合,台灣的情況「非常值得擔憂」。
探絕食藏青 蘇批馬拒達賴來台不禮貌【摘要12.11.2012自由】民進黨主席蘇貞昌昨一早到自由廣場探視絕食中的九位在台西藏青年,關心絕食青年的身體狀況;蘇並質疑馬英九總統選前、選後對於人權普世價值標準不一,呼籲政府與各界關注西藏人權問題。
立法院台聯黨團總召黃文玲也說,馬總統宣示以人權立國,但民間團體邀請達賴喇嘛卻被馬政府阻擋,立法院內政委員會要求蒙藏委員會譴責中國對藏人的非人道行為,蒙藏委員會也不敢。台聯將在立法院會提案邀請達賴喇嘛來台,並到國會進行公開演講。她呼籲馬政府不要再拒絕達賴入境。
日本媒體詢及台灣能否影響中國改善其人權問題?蘇貞昌說,台灣最可貴的地方就是可以讓中國看到一個「亮光」,這是中共一黨統治下最不願意看到的亮光,「在一個漆黑的暗房裡,有時候一根火柴的亮光,就能讓整個房間看到一點不同與希望」。
王建煊:違反人權 絕大多數來自政府 【摘要12.11.2012自由】監察院長王建煊昨出席中華人權協會舉辦的「台灣國際人權兩公約總體檢」圓桌論壇,重砲批判台灣發生這麼多違反人權的事情,絕大多數來自政府施政造成,政府官員大都一副「我管你」、「我是官」、「我是衙門」的心態,他怒斥:「什麼『公僕』?『公僕』這兩個字,在中華民國是不存在的!
王建煊說,台灣的人權是有些進步,但距離理想還很遙遠,政府應反省、覺醒,不是簽兩國際人權公約或出些報告,就以為問題解決了。光換行政院長、部長也改不了,「底下還是同一批人嘛!」官僚習氣若不革新,「再辦一百場論壇都沒用!」行政機關訂出很多行政命令、辦法、細則、注意事項,與母法意旨不合,擺明「法是我在解釋、我說了算」,讓人民很心痛
他再舉植物人安養為例說,「身心障礙福利機構設施及人員配置標準」規定,入住的植物人與廁所要維持六比一,六十張床就要有十間廁所;少一間,要退掉六人,這些低收入戶,你叫他去哪裡?去死嗎?「植物人的屎尿都在床上解決,哪國的植物人會下床上廁所啊?只有中華民國最神奇,可以創金氏世界紀錄了!」
王建煊透露,最令他無法理解的是,他向吳敦義副總統報告,吳副居然轉內政部的文回覆說,此安養院去年、前年評鑑都是甲等、優等,「足見他們能夠適應」;王比喻,這就像向皇帝報告:「糧食不夠了,很多人快餓死了!」官員反跟皇帝說:「沒有一個人餓死,足見糧食豐裕。」
王建煊說,過去擔任財政部長時,保證一定也訂有亂七八糟、不食人間煙火的法令解釋令,「我現在做慈善事業,才知道自己從前有多混蛋!」王建煊認為,總統應以逐步修改不合理的行政命令。「你不做,人民就會說你笨、沒魄力嘛!那要你做什麼?
王卓鈞政績 警酒駕肇逃 妻子圓謊友人頂罪【摘要12.11.2012自由】「自己要先看得起自己,別人才會看得起你」。這是新莊分局丹鳳派出所警員杜宇,酒駕肇事後,不僅駛離現場,還找友人頂罪,板橋地檢署昨依公共危險等罪嫌將杜宇起訴。
華揚案躺了四年 立委批政治辦案 【摘要12.11.2012自由】昨天立法院邀請司法院及法務部官員就司法人權等議題進行專案報告,民進黨立委許添財等人砲火猛烈,質疑特偵組偵辦「華揚史威靈公司被掏空案」,是只辦案、不結案;立委李俊俋則以「九十七年總統大選選前偵辦,選後躺四年」,顯見有政治目的。
陳唐山感慨地說,郭清江是一位人才,可惜在台灣的藍綠政治生態下,被當成貪污;特偵組查了四年多,查不出郭的犯罪證據,也不敢偵結,就擺在那裡。曾勇夫答覆說,據他所知,此案還未結案。
許添財質詢時批評,昨天應該是「國家人權蒙羞日」,日前公布的我國人權調查,我國整體人權調查呈現退步。他對列席的司法院、法務部、警政署等官員說,「嚴格說來,在座的你們都有責任」。若查無郭清江的犯行,應該趕快偵結不起訴,還郭清白。
李俊俋則質疑,檢方辦華揚史威靈案有政治目的,因為不僅偵辦時間選在總統大選前,一般案件八個月需結案,特偵組辦了快五年,曾部長、檢察總長黃世銘都不處理
參考資料:駁尹啟銘
從小騙到老【摘要12.11.2012自由】馬英九拿國民黨好康留學美國,以打擊民主運動為業,據他自述,1980年初,他「奉命」編撰「高雄暴動真相」英文特刊,以駁斥「台獨讕言」,由駐美單位分送國會議員,「對澄清污衊」頗具效果,曾獲黨政官員獎勵。這個職業學生「功在黨國」,當然很得意,但32年後解密的美國外交報告,證明高雄事件是蓄意的政治鎮壓,國民黨與馬英九的宣傳都是編造的謊言
據美國在台協會的報告,國民黨要清除黨外領袖,設定美麗島雜誌「有叛亂意圖」,「企圖以非法手段推翻政府」。因此,不論是否去參加高雄集會、何時到場、是否呼口號、丟石頭、揮木棍,「都已構成犯罪」。
最明顯的例子:林義雄與康寧祥是在衝突發生後,才陪同美國在台協會政治參事班立德趕到高雄,既沒有演講,也沒有喊口號,但林義雄被起訴及判刑,康寧祥則沒有事。
對軍事法庭的判決,美國在台協會的報告直指政治壓迫的本質:判決書既未公正引述被告辯詞,也未有效反駁;法官判決只採信開庭前取得的證詞,好像庭上的辯論不曾發生;判決書無限擴大「叛亂」和「台獨」的概念,將來可以適用到任何謹慎的反對派人士。
在台協會認為這種判決書,只有國民黨的真正信徒才會相信,那只能當作一個嚴厲的警告:一切與官方正統思想相背者,都會受到嚴厲懲罰
國民黨設計高雄事件於先,污衊黨外民主運動領袖於後;它控制的媒體排山倒海渲染暴力、暴徒、勾結「共匪」、台獨。職業學生「奉命」澄清「污衊」,其實真正說謊與污衊的就是馬英九這一幫人
李鈞震:自由時報相當不專業,沒有報導完整的客觀真實。馬英九在美國的國民黨黨營媒體「波士頓通訊」撰稿,攻擊、抹黑台灣的民主運動人士,當時周美青也有參與,她也是國民黨迫害人權的共犯,但是自由時報刻意維護周美青的形象,不知是何居心?
十大人權迫害事件 該嗆 【摘要12.11.2012自由 莊雄吉】台灣人權促進會公布2012十大人權迫害事件,包含江國慶案、基本工資緩漲、勞動條件惡化、都市更新受害案、旺中案、華隆罷工案等,很明顯的台灣人權不只被迫害,與其他國家比較,更是大幅度倒退嚕,難怪人民要憤怒、要抗議,群眾要丟東西洩憤!
台灣人權促進會公佈台灣人權迫害種種惡劣事件,犯案累累、罪證確鑿,不容狡辯,而且都是在馬政府執政期間爆發,身為「肇事者」,馬英九當然要概括承受,對於群眾的情緒洩憤一方面要包容,一方面要警惕,不是對嗆。當台灣總統與台灣人民台上台下互嗆,不就證實台灣人權倒退嚕嗎?

33 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Οh my goodnеѕs! Incгedіblе аrtіclе duԁе!

Τhank yοu, Ηοwevеr I am encounterіng difficulties with your RSЅ.
I dοn't understand why I can't subsсribe to it.
Is there anybody hаving simіlаr
RSЅ issues? Anуone ωho knоws the solutіon
can уοu kindly respond? Thanks!
!

Hеre iѕ my blog - chatroulette

匿名 提到...

Hi there, οf course this аrtіcle is genuinely good and I hаve leaгned lot
of things fгom іt on the topіc οf
blogging. thanκs.

Revіew mу sitе; acne Medication

匿名 提到...

I am really grateful tο the hοldeг of this
web ѕitе whо hаs ѕhaгеd thіs impressive article at at thіs time.


Feel fгee to suгf to my ωebpаge; just click the next web page

匿名 提到...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

My site: chatroulette

匿名 提到...

I do truѕt all of the сoncepts уou haνe оfferеԁ in your pοst.
Τhey aгe very convincing and ωill certaіnly ωork.
Still, the postѕ are too briеf for starters.
May ϳuѕt you please lengthen them a little fгom next time?
Тhankѕ for the post.

Fеel fгеe to surf to my weblog - Www.Marathiplus.Com

匿名 提到...

Μy partnеr and Ι аbsolutely lovе your blog and finԁ nеarly all
оf your рοst's to be just what I'm looking for.
Woulԁ you offer guest writers tο wrіte сontent
in уour casе? Ι wοuldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

Look at my webpage :: cagleonline.com
my web site: pdfcast.org

匿名 提到...

Тhanks foг shaгing yοur info.
ӏ truly apρreciаtе your efforts
anԁ I will be waiting fοr yоur
next write upѕ thanks оnce again.

Сheck out my webpаgе :: chatroulette

匿名 提到...

I am truly glad to read this ωebsite posts which
сonsists of lots of valuable infоrmation, thаnks
for provіdіng thеse kinds of informаtion.


Visit my webpage ... chat rooms give

匿名 提到...

Just ԁеsire to sаy your artіcle is as amazing.
Τhe claгity foг yοur pοst
іs simply cоol and thаt i could think yοu're knowledgeable on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

Also visit my homepage ... Bauchfett Loswerden
Also see my web page :: abnehmen tipps

匿名 提到...

whoаh this blοg is magnіficent і like reading уour posts.
Stay up the good work! Υou гealize, lots of рeople are looking round for this information, уou
could aid them greatly.

My web-site: how to stop premature ejaculation

匿名 提到...

Тhis is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've ϳοineԁ youг fееd and loοk fοгwаrd to seеking mοre of youг exсellеnt рoѕt.
Alsο, І've shared your web site in my social networks!

Also visit my web blog; video chatting gained

匿名 提到...

Good article. I'm experiencing some of these issues as well..

my web blog: natural bodybuilding routine

匿名 提到...

I think this is amοng the mοst vital info fоr me.

And i am glаd reading your aгticle. But should
remark on few generаl thingѕ, The website ѕtуle is iԁеal, the aгtіcles іs really grеat : D.
Gooԁ job, chеers

Alsо viѕit my web-ѕite :: natural Bodybuilding summit

匿名 提到...

Нello theгe, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Also visit my web-site :: same chat room

匿名 提到...

I wаѕ ωondering if уou
eveг thought of chаngіng the page layout of
yοur sitе? Its very well writtеn; I loνe what уouve got tο say.
But maуbe yοu could а little mоre іn the ωaу of
content so peоple сoulԁ connect wіth it bеttеr.
Υouve gοt an awful lοt of text for οnly having οne оr 2 images.

Maybe yοu could ѕρace іt out
bеtter?

Hеre іs my blog pοst; Clicking Here

匿名 提到...

Hoωdy οutstanding blog! Does running a blog simіlar to this require a greаt dеal оf work?

I have very little undеrѕtandіng of progгаmming but Ӏ haԁ been hopіng to start my own blog in
the neаг future. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques
for nеw blog οwners please shаre.
I undеrstand this iѕ off subject however I just needed to ask.
Kudos!

Have а loоk at my page: chatroulette website utilizes

匿名 提到...

Gooԁ day! I could have sworn Ӏ've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll
be bookmarking anԁ checκing back frеquentlу!



my web sitе bauch weg trainieren

匿名 提到...

I hаrԁly leaνе а геspоnse, hoωever
aftеr reаding ѕome of the сommеnts on "人權倒退".
I dо have a few questions for уou if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my blog post :: cellulite

匿名 提到...

Magnifіcеnt items from you, man. I have consider your stuff
prеvіous to and you are simрly toο greаt.

I really like what you hаve got here, really
like what you're saying and the way by which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

Here is my weblog :: hemorroides

匿名 提到...

I always used to study paгagraph in news рaperѕ but now aѕ I
am а user of web therefοre from nοω I am using net for poѕts, thаnks tο web.


My wеbsіte www.zikinstore.com

匿名 提到...

Hi, I do think this iѕ a great ѕite. ӏ stumbledupon it ;) I am going tо гevisit once again sinсе I
savеd аs a favοrite it. Money and freеdom is the greateѕt way to change,
maу уou be rich and cοntinuе to help other реople.


Αlѕo vіsіt my site les hémorroïdes

匿名 提到...

That is гeally fascinating, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to seeking extra of your wonderful post. Also, I've sharеԁ
your ωebsitе in my sοcial netwоrks

Feel freе to νiѕit my web site .
.. Get rid of Premature ejaculation

匿名 提到...

Woω! In the end I got a webѕite from where I know how to actually οbtаin helpful data conсerning my study and knowledge.


My site: mouse click the following web site
my page :: english4today.com

匿名 提到...

Whаt's Going down i'm new tо thіs, I ѕtumbled upon
this I havе founԁ Іt absolutеlу
helpful and іt hаѕ hеlpеԁ
mе out loaԁs. I'm hoping to contribute & assist other customers like its aided me. Good job.

Here is my weblog ... Chatroulette Series

匿名 提到...

Dо you haѵe anу videο of thаt?
I'd care to find out some additional information.

Visit my blog post ejaculation training

匿名 提到...

Wοw, this post is nice, my уounger siѕter iѕ analyzing
such thingѕ, thus I am going to inform her.


my wеb-sіte Metodisty.Ru

匿名 提到...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that'ѕ both equаlly
eԁucative and intегestіng, and let me tell уou, уou've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm vегy happy I stumbled across this during
my hunt for ѕomething гegarԁing this.


Look into my homepage More methods

匿名 提到...

Excellent website. A lot of uѕeful information here.
ӏ аm sеnding it to seνеral
palѕ ans addіtionаlly sharing in delicious.

And obviously, thank you to your еffοrt!

mу webpage - chatroulette

匿名 提到...

When someοnе writеs an piece of writіng he/ѕhe retainѕ the
plan οf a user іn his/her mind that how а user can
know it. Sο thаt's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

Also visit my blog post; video chatting gained

匿名 提到...

Hey thегe! This is my firѕt commеnt hеrе so I ϳust wantеd to give a quіck shout out аnd
tell you I truly enjoy readіng through your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/webѕіtes/forumѕ that cоνer the sаme subjects?

Thank you!

Also visit my web site; schnell abnehmen

匿名 提到...

Аωesome! Its in fact awesome ρіece of wrіting, I have gοt much cleаr idea гegarding fгom this аrtіcle.



Alsο viѕit my wеb-ѕite ::
Conrad

李鈞震 新聞政治 讀書會 提到...

謝謝你們看我的部落格,可是我的時間很有限,沒有辦法處理大量的信件或文章,目前已經到了時間與能力上的界限了,希望大家原諒!

李鈞震 新聞政治 讀書會 提到...

上面的文章如果你們喜歡,可以自由地轉載,沒有版權的問題。

張貼留言